Co-Employment - PEO Services in Florida and Nationwide
A PEO Professional Employer Organization relationship with ACH of America involves a sharing of employer responsibilities between ourselves and our clients. This employment relationship is known as co-employment and is the business model through which ACH of America delivers administrative and HR solutions for small business in Florida and nationally.
ACH of America manages employee benefits administration and payroll processing, the preparation and filing of payroll taxes, and is the "employer of record" on employees' W-2s. Additionally, we handle workers' compensation, risk management, and all compliance and regulatory matters.
Specifically, our co-employment model helps you to:
- Reduce non-productive tasks
- Help protect your business
- Attract and retain qualified employees
- Offer competitive and comprehensive benefit programs
With PEO services from ACH of America, you will become part of a larger buying group to assist you with reducing costs and help you better focus on your core business. Contact us today for more information.
ACH’s Payroll Administration service
- Prepare, file and pay your payroll taxes
- Issue payroll checks/direct deposits
- Issue annual W-2’s
- Administer unemployment claims
- Process garnishments and maintain compliance.
- Track PTO and sick/vacation time
24/7 online access
- User-friendly access for payroll entry and employees
- Rapid-entry of earnings and hours
- Sort worksheets by department, employee id or alphabetically
- Review historical time entry
- Quick review of leave, job and wage profile during payroll entry
- Standard and custom reports including invoices
- Ability to export data
Employees enjoy the same secure access
- Printable check stubs
- Printable W-2’s
- Earnings and deductions details
- Direct deposit information
- Tax withholdings elect ACH's and year-to-date totals
- Benefit plan selections
- Paid leave status and activity