Co-Employment - PEO Services in Florida and Nationwide
A PEO relationship with ACH of America involves a sharing of employer responsibilities between ourselves and our clients. This employment relationship is known as co-employment and is the business model through which ACH of American delivers HR solutions for small business in Florida and nationwide.
ACH of American delivers and manages employee benefits administration, handles payroll processing, and handles the preparation and filing of payroll taxes, and is the “employer of record” on employees’ W-2s. We also handle workers’ compensation, issuing payroll checks, and working with compliance and regulatory matters.
Specifically, our co-employment model helps you to:
- Reduce non-productive tasks
- Help protect your business
- Attract and retain qualified employees
- Offer competitive and comprehensive benefit programs
With PEO services from ACH of America, you will become part of a larger buying group assisting you in reducing costs and help you to focus on your core business. Contact us today for more information.
ACH’s Payroll Administration service
- Prepare, file and pay your payroll taxes
- Issue payroll checks/direct deposits
- Issue annual W-2’s
- Administer unemployment claims
- Process garnishments and maintain compliance.
- Track PTO and sick/vacation time
24/7 online access
- User-friendly access for payroll entry and employees
- Rapid-entry of earnings and hours
- Sort worksheets by department, employee id or alphabetically
- Review historical time entry
- Quick review of leave, job and wage profile during payroll entry
- Standard and custom reports including invoices
- Ability to export data
Employees enjoy the same secure access
- Printable check stubs
- Printable W-2’s
- Earnings and deductions details
- Direct deposit information
- Tax withholdings elect ACH's and year-to-date totals
- Benefit plan selections
- Paid leave status and activity