Minimize Risks with Workers’ Compensation Coverage in Florida
Did you know that reducing risk increases your profit? Effective risk management programs assist in managing premium costs. However, it can be difficult to design and implement meaningful measures that protect your company and its people. Fortunately, ACH of America is here to help with competitive workers’ compensation in Florida and nationwide, and a robust risk management team.
Accidents happen—it is inevitable that one of your workers will eventually be hurt on the job. When accidents occur, workers’ compensation is there to ensure your team gets the support they need, while warding off suspicious liability suits against your company. Contact us for further details on workers compensation, as well as our other programs like our loss prevention services.
How We Reduce Your Risks
Businesses continuously face risks. However, there are different measures you can implement to minimize pitfalls to your success, including workplace hazards. Our Risk Management team is staffed with experienced professionals to help provide you with the highest level of expertise. We can help your business identify potential safety hazards and provide strong claims management procedures.
Our goal is to work with you to minimize lost productivity from injured workers, manage medical expenses and reduce fraudulent claims. As part of our robust risk management program, we offer the following services:
Loss Prevention Services
- Initial prospect worksite safety assessment and evaluation
- Accident reporting and investigation training
- Loss reduction strategies
- Safety training and written safety programs
- OSHA consultation for compliance
- On-site safety risk visits for continuous analysis and recommendations
Workers' Compensation Services
- No up-front workers' compensation premium deposits
- Pay as you go premiums
- Drug Free Workplace Program and training
- Issue certificates of insurance
Claim Management Services
- Personalized claims management
- Claim reporting and follow up from beginning to end
- Maintaining communication with our clients and the claim handling office
- Assistance in establishing back to work programs
- Fraud investigation
Natural Disaster Information
In an ongoing effort to protect the safety and health of our employees, we have compiled safety information regarding disaster recovery resources. Please contact our Safety & Risk consultants at (407) 788-7112 for more information about this program.
Contact our Risk Management team to learn more about the benefits of our services for your business. We are proud to serve local businesses here in Florida and around the United States.