Did you know that reducing risk increases your profit?
Effective risk management programs assist in managing premium costs. Our Risk Management Department is staffed with experienced professionals to help provide you with the highest level of service.
We can help your business identify potential safety hazards and provide strong claims management. Our goal is to work with you to minimize lost time for injured workers, manage medical expenses and reduce fraudulent claims.
Loss Prevention Services
- Initial prospect worksite safety assessment and evaluation
- Accident reporting and investigation training
- Loss reduction strategies
- Safety training and written safety programs
- OSHA consultation for compliance
- On-site safety risk visits for continuous analysis and recommendations
Workers' Compensation Services
- No up-front workers' compensation premium deposits
- Pay as you go premiums
- Drug Free Workplace Program and training
- Issue certificates of insurance
Claim Management Services
- Personalized claims management
- Claim reporting and follow up from beginning to end
- Maintaining communication with our clients and the claim handling office
- Assistance in establishing back to work programs
- Fraud investigation
Natural Disaster Information
In an ongoing effort to protect the safety and health of our employees, we have compiled safety information regarding disaster recovery resources. Please contact our Safety & Risk consultants at (407) 788-7112 for more information about this program.